A new Kleaper as a Customer Support
Kleap’s mission is to make the creation of a website more accessible. Everyone will be able to build powerful websites (with several functionalities) in just 10 minutes.
We’re actually a small team. So if you join us, you’ll be part of the early fonding team.
🔎We’re looking for a person who
Ensure our customers receive an incredible experience when they come to Kleap for help and advice. More precisely, you’ll :
- Respond to customer inquiries through online interface
- Provide immediate solution or take appropriate action for further resolution
- Create and maintain our online knowledge base and contribute to the Customer Success team projects
- Share customer feedback to help shape the product roadmap;
- Identify inefficiencies and evaluate customer data to help the product and customer success teams improve the product and process
😎What about you ?
It’s better if you:
- You have a minimum of 2 years of proven experience working with clients, supporting a technical product
- You worked in serving international customers
- You have a good knowledge of web technologies
- You have the ability to adapt quickly in a fast-paced, start-up environment, but also an interest in helping build sustainable processes
- You are able to communicate clearly in English and can clarify complicated technical topics with customers and own team
- You are comfortable communicating and discussing technical concepts with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- You have experience working in an agile and multicultural environment.
- You have an investigative mindset and like to think out of the box.
- You have a strong sense of ownership, inclination for action, urgency, and drive
If you recognized yourself, send us your application to [email protected]
🌟Office and Kleapers Life
- Our siege is in Switzerland 🏠
- You can work in remote from your home 🌍 We have actually more than 5 different nationalities with us.
- You’ll work full-time
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com