QR Codes for sports centers
Increase engagement and sales up to 6x more 🔥
by creating QR Codes for sports centers (gyms and fitness centers).
(5/5 from +7k members)
No signup required 🔥🚀
QR Codes are the new marketing strategy
If you have a gym center, you need to focus on how to increase gym memberships. You also have to build and maintain relationships with your customers.
While striving to get new members, you simply do not want to lose existing members. It’s your loyal customers who have trusted your equipment and workouts to stay in shape. We propose that you build a strategy.
Kleap offers the flexibility the website you need to attract your target customers.
With integrations to tools like Typeform, Waitlist, Outgrow, and Memberstack, Kleap can fit seamlessly into the rest of your website stack.
✅ Affiliates & product reviews
✅ websites for agencies
✅ Portfolio for architects or designers
✅ Therapists and doctors
✅ Consulting & services websites
Use QR codes to launch your online menu with photo or videos. Add covid information, explain the story behind your place, add videos, future events, offer discounts, or even exclusive content.
Build your own personal website in few minutes. That’s the best way to improve your presence and reach your audience.
💰 Mobile landing page
📱 QR code links
🥳 Sell your products (soon)
You deserve to be paid for your work.
Sell digital products, physical products, or charge a recurring amount. With Kleap you can sell whatever you want.
Link to all your content from your social bio. Turn your followers and fans into engaged customers, boost your traffic to all your content and drive more organic sales.
The target is to introduce a new level of engagement with existing members so that they keep coming back. Customer engagement plays a key role in driving sales and marketing activities.
Without it, no marketing campaign can lead to increased sales, revenue and customer satisfaction. So, how do you improve the current level of engagement of your existing gym customers?
Ideas for using QR codes for sports centers.
- Check-in: Ensure quick and easy check-in by scanning a QR code at the entrance.
- Guides: Share your own videos of how to use the equipment, made by your own trainers. This helps build trust.
- Instructions: Inform customers about the do’s and don’ts of using the equipment by having the code on the equipment instead of a series of instructional stickers-a standard followed on most machines.
- Feedback: Ask your customers for feedback on social media channels or offer them a discount when they renew their membership.
- Distribution: Create and share a list of QR codes for sports centers, with out-of-towners so they can simply scan them and get a smooth and efficient workout even while away. You can give these codes away for free or even charge for them if you want. Either way, this is a remarkable service to offer your customers. Interestingly, they will stay in touch with the workouts and will not leave your gym for this benevolent initiative.
- Add QR codes on flyersMobile phone users can subscribe for free by sending the code to a mobile page that allows them to sign up instantly.
How your customers can benefit from QR Codes for sports centers.
On various equipments
You can use QR Codes on various fitness equipment. It is also called gymcodes. The customers have to scan it to know how to use the equipment. It displays indeed a video showing how to use that specific equipment. For example, to find out how to use a treadmill, just scan the code on it.
Automatically Gym classes
The codes can be also used to provide workouts or gym classes (fitness instructions, photos and videos). You just have to add a small QR code tag to the concerned fitness equipment. Your customers will have a virtual personal trainer.
These are a list of possible exercise options and how-to videos that the customers see after scanning the QR Codes for sports centers:
- List of exercises categorized by muscle groups, possible on that specific piece of fitness equipment the customer scanned the code on.
- Short videos or infographics on how to perform these exercises; there may be a short brochure written by a professional.
- The gym’s clients too can register their workout regimen to sync it with your official website.
QR Codes are both for you and your customers.
QR Codes for sports centers can lead your business to the next level. You’ll give something useful to the customers.