Free QR Code Bitcoin Generator
The easiest way to create a free QR code for your Bitcoin. 🔥🚀
What is a cryptocurrency?
Cryptocurrencies are like money. They are used as payment for goods, legal processes and much more. Cryptos is the term to describe these virtual coins that can be exchanged for cash, although some cryptocurrencies work a little differently from your typical currency. These digital currencies are sometimes referred to as altcoins or alternative coins because of their similarity to Bitcoins.
The unique premise of cryptocurrency is both amazing and, admittedly, slightly confusing. It all comes down to how crypto tokens or coins like Bitcoin are generated.
Coin mining is similar to gold mining. A lot of people are taking advantage of the way they’ve grown in value. And it’s also increasing their popularity, since more and more people are choosing this as a non-traditional form of investing. This currency was “mined” using cryptography, in a very complex mathematical formula.
Bitcoin is a decentralized, royalty-free alternative payment network with no central authority. Transactions on the Bitcoin network are powered by its users and take place between users directly without an intermediary.
What is Bitcoin?
Bitcoin is a digital currency, otherwise referred to as cryptocurrency. Bitcoin was first introduced in 2009 by an anonymous programmer (or group of programmers) under the pseudonym Satoshi Nakamoto. Bitcoin has no single governing body (like a government or a central bank). Cryptocurrency relies on peer-to-peer networks—this means that it isn’t stored under one central identity but rather its users provide computing power to verify the authenticity of the blockchain. Although there are many other cryptocurrencies like Ether, Litecoin, and Monero, Bitcoin remains the most well-known one due to its blockchain technology that uses blocks of transactions connected in sequential chains! These chains are managed by users all across the globe to create a more secure record keeping system that can’t be corrupted or destroyed unlike traditional databases.
Bitcoin QR Code generator: Why do I need one?
QR Code helps make transactions easier for cryptocurrency users. One might consider a Bitcoin address as the equivalent of a username or email account. If one wants to send or receive crypto payments, they can then create what is known as a Bitcoin address, which is essentially a unique 34-character code that can be used to identify them and their Bitcoin wallet.
It would be a severe inconvenience to write out all the addresses of every specific transaction. With our Bitcoin QR Code generator, the Bitcoin address is turned into a QR Code which a user simply needs to scan with their smartphone in order to initiate payment. The users can also add a label for the receiver of funds, as well as the amount they wish to send.
How does the Bitcoin QR code generator work?
Converting your cryptocurrency wallet address into a QR code is a handy way of sending and receiving payments. Many cryptocurrency wallets and apps support the scanning of QR codes, so all you have to do is scan, copy and paste your public address into an email to send crypto securely via text message or post it on social media.
If you want to display your Wallet address for the community just click on the generate your QR code button above and enter a public wallet address. Your Wallet QR Code is now displayed below.
How can I use Bitcoin QR Codes?
Bitcoin QR Codes can be scanned directly from Bitcoin wallets. They are mostly used for online-to-offline transactions. Here are some ways to use Bitcoin QR Codes:
- Artists don’t always have the funds they need to create their work, but getting donations can sometimes be frustrating. Artists like French street artist PBOY Boyart, however, have found an easier way of supporting themselves: creating artwork with Bitcoin QR codes written on them! This ingenious method of fundraising has earned over $4000 in cryptocurrency for PBOY to date.
- If you sell cars or related products, for example car parts or accessories, it would be wise to have a notice on your homepage that lets your customers know that you accept cryptocurrencies as payment. Perhaps people won’t start doing this in large scale just yet but certain types of companies are already doing it nowadays and it definitely makes sense to embrace the natural evolution of digital payments. What seems like an outlandish notion now may soon become the norm as more people catch on to crypto and use it for everyday transactions! Remember that your competitors are going to follow suit soon enough too so you better get ahead of the curve and make sure that your business isn’t losing potential clients.
- If you want to request/send crypto payments between friends, perhaps a permanent keychain with your own personalized QR code for accepting Bitcoins would be useful. Say you’re splitting a restaurant bill among friends who all happen to have Bitcoin in their digital currencies wallet; it should be easy and straightforward to send some of your coins from your wallet over to the one belonging to the friend sitting across from you at anytime so long as there’s a handy portable device with everyone’s special keychain Qr code etched onto it that can be easily scanned.
Use your QR code as a marketing tool
Capture the information of your visitor, email, sms and automize campaign from an easy all-in-one solution
Share your information, value, offer and build a microsite you dream off.
(5/5 from +7k members)
No signup required 🔥🚀
Create a real experience and make them remember you
Kleap offers the flexibility the website you need to attract your target customers.
With integrations to tools like Typeform, Waitlist, Outgrow, and Memberstack, Kleap can fit seamlessly into the rest of your website stack.
✅ Affiliates & product reviews
✅ websites for agencies
✅ Portfolio for architects or designers
✅ Therapists and doctors
✅ Consulting & services websites
Use QR codes to launch your online menu with photo or videos. Add covid information, explain the story behind your place, add videos, future events, offer discounts, or even exclusive content.
Build your own personal website in few minutes. That’s the best way to improve your presence and reach your audience.
💰 Mobile landing page
📱 QR code links
🥳 Sell your products (soon)
You deserve to be paid for your work.
Sell digital products, physical products, or charge a recurring amount. With Kleap you can sell whatever you want.
Link to all your content from your social bio. Turn your followers and fans into engaged customers, boost your traffic to all your content and drive more organic sales.
All your links in one page
With Kleap, you can lead your customers to all of important links in your website, for example: the story of your establishment, information on covids, allergies and the composition of the dishes.
Where can you place the QR Codes?
Landing pages and online menus: opportunities to digital
Create a visbility online:
- You’ll have your own domain
- Your website take advantages of SEO-ready
- You’ll have Google My Business
- Your landing pages can be use as instagram bio link
- QR Code for restaurant
- Menu for restaurant
Manage online menu yourself
You can see which link is clicked the most and then, what strategies (or meal) work best. You’ll see that your efforts have worked!
Access to different links including online menu
Give what your customers need: the rapidity. Thanks to the landing pages, they can swap content on the fly and access to the :
- online menu for restaurant
Improve your brand by adding Menu restaurant QR Code
Manage your online menu and landing pages easily
- increase your in-store and online sales
- give a good guest experience to customers
- save money
What you benefit from Kleap
- Encourage safe and contactless dining. Perfect for on-premise dining and to-go orders too!
- encourage the customers to call and place direct orders. Don’t forget the button order now in your menu.
- allow the customers to pay directly from the online menu.
Insert QR Code in your Menus
By creating the landing page of your restaurant with Kleap.co, you’ll have a QR Code tool that allows you to create freely QR Codes for your restaurant.
- QR Code to all of the important links in your website
- Printable QR Code
- Manage of the QR codes
$29 for 1 website, or
$299 for 25 websites
Wix: $250/year for 1 website
Siteground hosting: $150/year for basic
Infomaniak hosting: $130/year for basic
Squarespace: $280/year for 1 website
WordPress: $96/year for 1 website